Thursday 18 September 2008

Don't say you care when you don't .


We always say that we care about our friends. But the reality is, do we really care? Or do we just care or thought of them when we need something from them? Or when we have not seen them joining functions for a long time? Contohnya, nak mintak tolong proofread assignment or beli barang kt ASDA dan bermacam-macam lagi. I am sick of these kind of people.

I am not saying I am such a wonderful person and friend. Tapi, I write this based on my experience. I hate the way they treated me. I did so much to win their hearts and affection, but what I got in return was bad words about me. Back stabbing as some people call it. Syafwah ni la.. tu la.. I tak boleh minum susu lembu pun jadi isu. Sedangkan dengan diorang, I lapang dada je, as I know we are different human beings who can never be the same. Nothing that I do is good enough for them. I always accept the way they are, but they never will accept me as the way I am.

A very close friend of mine always advise me not to think of them too much. But I am a girl with a very sensitive heart which makes me always think of they treatment towards me. Walau telah lama berlalu, kadang-kadang kalau teringat, mesti nak nangis..huuu...

For me, kalau nak berkawan biarlah ikhlas. Terima kawan tu seadanya and care for them with all your heart. I am thankful for now I have met real friends, and one of them will stay by my side always. If only I have met you earlier...

We are not real friends if what makes me cry will make you cry too. To them, you are forgiven, but this hurt that you have caused can't never be forgotten.

1 comment:

Warid Mihat said...

sorry kalu ader buat sakiy hati ko muahaha.