Saturday 23 February 2013

I Have A Dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile.



Every one has a dream, so do I. Currently, my dream is to hold a Masters degree. However, these few days, I have been feeling so emotionally low and physically tired that makes me very intrinsically unmotivated. These were the incidents that had made me so unmotivated:

  1. One of my Senior Assistant Teachers observed my teaching. God bless me, she decided to give me 80% (read: only 80?? wth???). She even made some unjust comments about my teaching. She does not even teach like the way she commented on me. Ceh. Cakap tak serupa bikin punya orang.
  2. One of the walls of my cubicle broke, thanks to those naughty, immature human beings in my school. Now, my private working place where I work & rest is not 100% safe any more. 
  3. Presented a topic for my Language Teaching Methodology class. It was sucks. I have to polish on my presenting & speaking skills, no thanks to teaching English via Malay language.
  4. Stupid Maybank officers told us to bring our matrimonial certificate in order to open up a joint account. Went back home, found the cert, went to another Maybank branch, and the latter told us 'eh, tak payah la, encik.' Rasa nak bunuh orang Maybank yg kat cawangan tadi. Because of them, we lost so much time, resulting in what we actually want to settle on that day, unsettled. I even missed my Research Methodology class. Yang dikejar tak dapat, yang dikendong berkeciciran. 
This week was hell. But I believe in Allah's promise: setiap kesusahan yang datang, Allah akan bagi tiga kesenangan.  I can't thank Allah enough for still lending me a very precious gift; my husband and two children, for them, I still can face another day. Seeing their faces lifts up my spirit and motivation, making all of my worldly problems insignificant. Chaiyok, chaiyok Syafwah. You can do everything!

No comments: