Monday 25 February 2013

Bad Day

No wonder I did not want today to come. I knew it would be a bad day, and it was indeed a bad one!

  1. One of my PKs at school mentioned my name during our meeting, saying that I had personally asked for permission not attending meetings on Thursdays and Fridays due to my studies commitment. What the heck? I told her a totally different thing, and she was telling everyone in the meeting a totally different thing. Why on earth does she do that? Why she didn't see & discuss personally with me before mentioning that issue in a general meeting? Gosh, I am so pissed of!
  2. I just found today that I sent the wrong form for my approval of further studies. Darn it! No thanks to those incompetent officers, making my time & effort before this wasted. Now I have to do it all over again. 
  3. Went home, hungry & angry. I asked my maid to prepare a tuna sandwich, and she did it not the way I had taught her. My kids refuse to nap. Huuaaarrgghhhh....

Hopefully Allah will give me a better day tomorrow, ameen.

No comments: