Wednesday 29 April 2009

Entering a New Phase

pregnancy calendar




I stopped taking my pills early March. Some may think that it is too early for me to get pregnant and have a child. But I have faith in God's decision and in myself. I am a strong woman, I have always been.

Thinking about how I got to learn the fact that I am pregnant, it is quite interesting. I could feel that I am conceiving although the 3 pregnancy test I took told me otherwise. And I keep insisting my hubby to buy me pregnant moms' milk even though the tests were negative. Finally, one day, my hubby listened to me. We bought a pack of Mamil Gold milk, as well as another pack of pregnancy test.

I was very 'ciwi'. Couldn't wait for a few days before taking the test. So, before we went to sleep that night, I quietly took the test, alone, without my hubby knowing. And, voila! The other line showed up, although not very clear. It wasn't clear, but it was there. I was trembling, not knowing how should I react to the result, so I shouted, calling my hubby who was watching telly at that time. He was so happy that he almost cried.

So the next day, we went to see a doctor. A saiko doctor. He could not believe that I am pregnant as I just stopped taking the pills for less than a month. But, hey, 'kun fa yakun'! Boleh pulak doc tu tnye, "Ni kalau betul jadi, u nak simpan ke?' I was shocked, but I answered 'Yes, of course'. Heee....benci btul ngn doc tu. Bukannye nak ckp tahniah, tnye soklan gila pulak. We are not going to that clinic ever again!

I know some of my friends are worried about how I will go through my practicum in my pregnant state. I am very positive that I will be okay. Pray for our well-being, ok? But still, I am a normal human being, not a super human. Maybe at times I will feel very dead tired, hopefully you guys can support me at those times :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats dear~

Anonymous said...

tahniah.. semoga tabah melayan karenah anak kecil yg dibawa kena dan kemari.. huhuhu

Anonymous said...

Congrats.. Jaga baik2 baby tu...
_____________________

Jemput datang ke blog aku - http://sempurnahealth.wordpress.com
Your source of beauty|healthy|wealthy blog's

Fairuz said...

tahniah³...

hunny said...

hihi..cuak plak bce cte u nih ;p