Monday 17 November 2008

Tagged

What is the relationship of you and him?

My husband.. in the next 37 days, insya Allah :))

Your 5 impressions towards him
1. Caring
2. Responsible
3. Loving
4. Strict
5. Clingy!

The most memorable things he had done for you are
Uncountable.

The most memorable things he have said to you?
I like to keep this private.

If he becomes your enemy, you will
do nothing, coz this is not going to happen.

If he becomes your enemy, the reason is
I betray him, but very unlikely so.

The most desirable thing to do on him is?
Too mushy to describe. I will keep this to myself.

The overall impression of him is
My life, my everything.

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I am serious.

The character of you for yourself is?
Matured thinking, at least this is what I think of myself.

The character you hate of yourself is?
I love the way I am. Nothing to hate. No body is perfect anyway.

The most ideal person that you want to be is?
Myself, with better, improved personalities.

For the people who care about and like you, say something about them.
I love you, and I will do as long as you do the same too.


* I've deleted the last few parts because its quite tiring to think of 10 people to tag.

2 comments:

nedd. said...

cos its a totally new life that u r entering.

Warid Mihat said...

jangan kau lari sudahla ek, nanti tak merasa aku makanan kahwin ko