Tuesday 4 November 2008

Chocolate Fudge Cake! Yummy!!

I am very choosy when it comes to eating chocolate cake. The cake must have the right amount of moisture, the acceptable level of 'chocolateyness' and enough sweetness and creaminess. In my search for 'The Choc Cake', I came across a recipe and tried baking it for my best friend's 22nd Birthday. And here is the result:



Chocolate Fudge Cake
(note: picture might not give the right justice to the cake's look & taste)



The taste....OOohhhhh.....it's beyond your imagination!! It is exactly 'the choc cake' ever! It was so good that I had it for breakfast for a few days in a row!


And now that the DC disorders hits me again, I am going to bake this again.
Let me know if you want some ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want! my birthday cake blh? hiiiii..sebab aku xreti nak baking lagi..(kurang minat)